Job – Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Responsible for the strategic growth in share and sales in the U.S. market including wholesale and retail distributor customers and driving increased distribution of our branded products (Fresh Baguette).
• Identify and secure potential lucrative business deals through methods such as networking, sales calls, and client meeting.
• Create and deliver presentations, competitive analysis, and present proposals.
• Collaborate with Senior Management to develop and implement plan to meet and exceed annual budget.
• Prioritize business/sales objectives to deliver maximum growth that is aligned with company’s strategic direction.
• Identify key growth opportunities in the market for potential joint ventures, new development, or acquisition.
• Select the best equipment for production based on the available technologies and adapt the manufacturing process accordingly.
• Develop relationships with largest customer partners, and leverages these relationships in order to grow market share, service volume, and brand recognition.
• Lead and participate in presentations, negotiations, and sales meetings with key external and internal stakeholders.
• Ensure customer satisfaction stays high, develop lasting relationships with existing customers, and create new relationships.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop company’s strategies as well as provide input in developing innovative new foods.
MBA degree with 2 years of experience in the manufacturing / sales of bakery equipment or French baked goods. Must know the cold dough production method of bread production. Must have a general understanding of food processing and manufacturing environments, logistics, and timeframes.
JOB in Bethesda, Maryland
Send your resume to Fresh Baguette at or by fax: (240) 847-9037